Photos from the Candy GIrl @ Double Room, Trieste - 28/5/2015

          Yesterday, I performed for the 7th time my performance Candy Girl at the Double Room Gallery in Trieste, Italy. The piece was performed as the final event of a series of exhibitions, talks and  performances: TI MANGIO CON GLI OCCHI nuove liaisons alimentari curated by Massimo Premuda





      It was the first time I performed this piece in Trieste and the second time in Italy and it was a very exciting and emotional experience. The participants were involved, interested and after the performance I enjoyed talking to them about my and their experience of the performance. Even after performing it for the 7th time, I think that this performance deeply changes, evolves and transforms every time and becomes a unique experience for both me and the participants. 

         













I would like to give many thanks to the fantastic Giulia Livia of Impatto Visivo Trieste for the fantastic photos and the documentation of the performance as well as for her amazing help! Many thanks also to Massimo Premuda and Valeria Castellaneta for everything!

Comments

Popular Posts